Saturday, September 4, 2010

Zolra's Corner: Roque's Reality Journal Entry #1



It wasn't until recently that I noticed that my blog Roque's Reality is starting to build a large fan base. I am very excited to see the results of hard work, but there are times where it is completely hilarious to me at times. In the beginning, I thought no one wanted to read about my everyday life full of comedy and unexpected situations that I don't know how to control. Once the views started picking up, even I felt shocked.

I want to thank everyone for viewing my blog, and hope to continue reading about my crazy life. I decided to branch out and start making videos about my life. These videos are updates on my life, crazy situations that are too long to blog about. It's a Roque Caston reality show through one camera. Making my life an open book has turned out to be the best decision I've ever made. Here is a video below entitled Roque's Reality Journal Entry #1.


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin