Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You God!


Today I am sitting in my hotel room reflecting on how God has protected me and brought me so far in my career. Today is a beautiful day and many of my dreams have finally come to a very prosperous existence. I have a network that firmly believes in my work and I am so excited that the series is launching today in Atlanta; in addition to that I am so happy that I have received so much love from my following thank you all so much. I really want to thank Nathan Seven Scott for believing in me when many in our community did not; you were there for me in the beginning and have taught me a lot about life, my career, and me. On today I want each of my readers to enjoy their labor day and reflect on all the blessings God has given you, I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for an amazing summer. Close friends, MY MOM, The Future Forward and YOU Dwight! Keep making it hot!

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin