Saturday, September 4, 2010

FAIRGROUNDS 7 is only 3 weeks away!

Hello Everyone!

Is it Saturday again already?  This year is flying by and I swear I have been on such a rollercoaster ride.  Speaking of rollercoasters, you all MUST join me at Great Adventure this year.  Check out the flyer below.


This year is going to be crazy bananas!  It is the SEVENTH one and you all know how I feel about my number 7.  I am going to be in rare form this year.  I suggest that you get your tickets in advance.  Last year it was sold out.  It's very likely the same thing will happen this year.  I'll see you on El Toro, it's my favorite ride in the park.

Have a great weekend!

Nathan Seven Scott
President of The Future Forward

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin