Monday, September 20, 2010

America's Sweetheart Tyra Sanchez is 1 Classy Fella!!!

In my experience in being in the limelight I have learned that haters will attack you left to right. Earlier this year I had a birthday celebration called Paparazzi and many of my peers and "suppose to be role models" attacked me for my party planner having a $10 birthday donation (which if you did not get me a gift would $10 matter?), my celebrity theme "Paparazzi", and for calling myself a gaylebrity (which is a nickname that our very own Lil Mogul gave me). Now I am bringing this up because the community and others will attack you for so many things, because they are obliviously just want something to talk about, many times people just love to feed off drama. I know that we were taught that it may be jealousy; however I disagree they just like drama and don't understand why people like myself or Tyra Sanchez are so special, who has recently been attacked again by a hater.

Every since Tyra has appeared on Logo's hit show "Rupaul's Drag Race," people have attacked James for being tagged the "Other Tyra"(like myself a nickname someone else has given him), attitude, speech, and many other things. I could sit here and go on and on about how people have attacked him and list all the negative remarks, but I am writing this to empower my fellow GAYLEBRITY! The other Tyra pulled a Beyonce Knowles (well she probably wouldn't have reposted the video) and practiced kindness and laughed the HATE off! I love you Tyra Sanchez you are one classy lady, check out what was said about "America's Sweetheart."

"OMG! LMAO! LMBAO! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Coochieness: RuPaul's Drag Race youtube.com/watch?v=zAqfYe… via @youtube".... Tyra Sanchez



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin