Monday, June 21, 2010

Adam Irby is BACK!!!!

Special Congratulations to MY BIG BROTHER Adam Irby on his return to the blogging world!!!

Adam is the original sexy BOY next Door and I am proud to have him back on the WORLD WIDE WEB and Glad he is my BIG brother... In honor of Adam's return, today I am only going to brief you on the Moet Celebrity Bash I attended on last week that celebrated the new album of The Dream, you will have to wait on the video coverage... Sorry guys but my brother back... LOL


Check out the gay Carrie (Sex in the City) and original face of ADTV as he talks about his love, friendships, dates, experiences and his free advice at www.adamirby.com
New Address, New Pictures, Same ADAM IRBY!!!!


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin