Saturday, May 1, 2010

Zolra's Corner: The Dog That Loves Water



On my way to the center for another day of volunteering, I saw one of the craziest things I have ever seen involving a dog. A block before the center is this park that most people go to hang out and let their dogs play around. It looks like a feel good park. My dog cannot walk past one without barking at them two seconds later. At this park, dogs are having so much fun with each other, even though they are possibly total strangers. When I'm walking past the park, I see a few familiar faces. My guess is some of them live in the neighborhood around that park.

On this particular day, I saw one of the dog owners ready to bathe his dog. Two seconds after seeing the hose, the dog sat down and rolled over on it's back. The owner then turned the hose on and the dog was having a good time in the water. It moved around on it's back with it's tongue pointing out. When the water was aimed at it's mouth, it was chopping on it like steak. It was looking at the perfect bath for dogs.

The whole time I was looking at it, I was so shocked. When it comes to water, aren't dogs usually like this?




My dog doesn't react like, but you know what I'm talking about. He's usually calm around water when it's time to take a bath. However, when it's time to get out, he is out like Sonic the Hedgehog. I guess there are some who are addicted to water unlike the some who are absolutely petrified of water. For me, I just want all dogs to be like this one. This one doesn't let water scare him. He is loving life.





No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin