Thursday, March 8, 2012

Notes from Nathan: Don't Let Fear Choose You

When fear strikes, how do you respond?  Fear, in my opinion,  is the number one thing that keeps us from reaching our fullest potential.   The funny thing is that we can't see, smell, touch or taste it.  I have been working with a top producing executive for several months.  She asked for coaching around how to rid herself of fear.  I suggested that she record herself saying positive affirmations and playing them every night before bed.  After three weeks, she told me that whenever she feels fear creeping up on her, she hears herself giving her permission to take the risk.  I told her to think positive every second, every minute and every hour.  It's like growing and flexing a new muscle.

Our subconscious mind allows us to dwell on the negative more than the positive.  I have seen it time and time again and I myself have first hand experience of it.  We could get 100 praises but it is that one iota of negative feedback that has us retreat to a place of disappointment.  I'm here to tell you my friends that it takes the same amount of energy to focus on the positive as it does to dwell on the negative.  It is a matter of choice and declaration.

I challenge you today to declare that you are a winner.  Empower yourself to believe and succeed!  Surround yourself with people who will lift you up and see you as your higher self.  Don't let fear rule your mental space.  You were designed to win.  Claim your place in the winners circle.  Don't let fear choose you.

Sevenly yours,


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin