Thursday, December 31, 2009

Notes from Nathan: Reinvention MMX


hursday, December 31st, New Year's Eve 2009.  Alas the year has come to a close and good riddance!  I am ready to leave the past behind me as much as I can.  I am glad that 2009 is complete.  I learned alot about myself and the people around me in 2009.  I learned a very valuable lesson in patience.  I learned how become a better leader and I learned how to let go.

As with every new year, many of us set goals to GROW.  I too have chosen to take on growth by expanding my coaching practice to artist development.  Introducing NE:AD...


Through NE:AD, I will help to shape the careers of up and coming talent.   My years of experience with marketing, promotions, graphic design, video editing and leadership will allow me to guide the success of our future's new wave of entertainers and leaders.  If you know of any writers, dancers, actors, models and singers, please tell them to contact me at NathanSevenScott@gmail.com.

It is our goal at The Future Forward to not only bring you original programming and articles, but to stay on the cutting edge when it comes to design.   We hope you like the sleek and sophisticated NEW look.  We believe in paving the way for others to follow.  Keep your eyes on us this year, we will be making a few major announcements in the months to come.  In the meantime, check out the new look for our hit show Dating Dwight.




Stay tuned,



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin