Thursday, December 10, 2009

Notes from Nathan: Accomplishment



s we get closer to the end of the year, I reflect on the accomplishments that I have made.  For one, I am still alive, thank God for that.  I set out to meet new people and swim in a new pond and I do that with my super fantastic networking group on Wednesdays.  I have assembled a mastermind group that plans to take 2010 by storm.

One of my longest standing clients, Mark, came to me with a goal in mind and that was to make 100 friends on Facebook by his next birthday, January 1, 2010.  My commitment to my clients is to help them achieve their goals.  Mark has grown tremendously over the past several months and together we created this short video.  Please forward it to possible friends for Mark.

Are you ready to jump into a new year?  Do you have specific goals that you wish to accomplish?  Why not bite the bullet and make one of the best decisions to take you into the new year and hire a life coach?  Visit my website:  www.nathansevenscott.com and let's talk!

Experience Power, Passion & Fulfillment



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin