Monday, August 3, 2009

Dishin' it with Dwight--- Triple M- MOVIES, MUSIC, MTV Madness


So don't know if you have gotten to the movies recently, however there are some great ones that I have checked out. You must see "Orphan" when I tell you that this orphan in this movie did everything but turn her new family loose, it is the truth. Get your butts out to the movies ASAP... Coming soon are a few new movies and I am highlighting Tyler Perry's "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" starring Mary J. Blige and Taraji Henson it looks really good and Tyler Perry is really doing his thing at producing his stage plays into films I declare him as an honorary THE Future Member... Check out the trailer and let me know what you think...


Also Eve is going to be seen in a new film and word on the street is she will be dropping a new album very soon as well... UMMM Tambourine was very hot two years ago and I cannot wait to hear what tops that, can she do it? Only time will tell... As for the film Eve skates her way through Whip It, Drew Barrymore’s directorial debut starring Ellen Page (Juno) and Kristen Wiig (Saturday Night Live). Eve plays a roller derby girl named Rosa Sparks. Coming in October, until then check out the trailer here:



And last but not least you must see Mariah Carey's remix video to her hot new single "Obsessed" I know some of you hate it and there are always rumors about her, however I think the song is hot because she addressed the issues with her stalker, we all know who this rapper is and this man of THE Future thinks he is totally overrated. Personally a song for him was not worth her time, however I can imagine my own obsessed one in his place... Check out the Music Video with Gucci MAN, which I guess that's code for GOOD MAN, because I recently learned that Gucci means Good... Check out and and leave a comment if you think its GUCCI or NOT...


Congrats to MTV, Jalia who is representing the transgender community on Diddy's Making His Band reality series. Also revealed was America's Best Dance Crew first-ever transgender dance group, Vogue Evolution. Lets keep pushing our community toward the success we all deserve... Thanks MTV!!!








No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin