Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun Friday!

Last night, I got to bed later than I anticipated. I was awake waiting for my dear friend and mentor to arrive. She started her 4 month journey and road trip and I would be her first rest stop before touching base in West Palm Beach.
We woke up and grabbed my mother and went to IHOP for breakfast. Breakfast was delicious although I had no business eating the brioche bananas foster pancakes. I wanted more but I knew better especially since I missed my morning workout. I’ll have to do double time tomorrow. It’s all good.
Today is about focusing on my cartoon project. I’ve been silent about it because I’ve been trying to figure out the direction, but I have a better sense of where I want to take it and I really do believe that people will fall in love with it.
Have an awesome Friday everyone!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your crush... that will trigger deep emotions of love and instinctual attractiveness to you buried within his chest?

Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, admire and care for you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Love Response

This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him work better than before to take care of you.

In fact, triggering this dominant instinct is absolutely binding to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You will immediately find him open his soul and heart for you in such a way he haven't expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly interested him.

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin