Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm a mess!

I'm a mess!


I had a crap load of errands to do for my client today. Aside from the fact that I was headed to Brooklyn for my anticipated 'staycation', It was haircut day.


About every three weeks or so, I get my hair cut. My hair doesn't grow that fast genetically, which has been a blessing and a curse. When it does finally get long enough to consider long, it can become curly and soft, providing the right product used in it. No chemicals. Been there done that. It's been a long time since I've let my hair grow. Impatient.


I feel empowered after a hair cut because it's usually when I look my best. Once I returned to the apartment, I just crashed on the couch. I had a brief call with my coach and I was out. After about an hour, I woke up to get something to drink and then dosed off again. I awakened at 4am to write.


Recounting the day isn't easy. I am trying to come up with a way to do this in intervals, but I haven't trained my mind to do so just yet. Dear God, help me figure out a more entertaining way to share my world with my readers.


Will this whole thing catch on? I ask myself that each time I sit here and stare at this blank white screen. Will people read my blog and feel that they can get inside my head the way that I now am in theirs?


People have called me 'the manifester' because when I say something is going to happen. It usually does. While in South Africa, in a place called Tokkai, there was this magnificent forest with tall white trees. During a chant, I felt some type of spirit leave my body to be replaced by a new one. From there my life had changed once again. I felt chosen.


Chosen? You ask. Chosen to deliver a message. I'm not saying that I'm a prophet, but my word, my creations, have impacted thousands at some point and will continue.


The prayer goddess in Tokkai Forest said that I would develop clairvoyant tendencies. The whole time I was thinking to myself, well what the f*%K does that mean? I probed and she told me that I would discover them as I expand my experiences in life. She said my word creates my world.


My reality: Right now it's time for me to go back to sleep for 2 hours. I have a long day ahead of me and I have to make an appearance at the Summer Camp event for the Hetrick Martin Institute. Expect photos because they are coming.


Nathan

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin