Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Thought for the day: The Four Agreements""



Thought for the day:

"The Four Agreements"
by Don Miguel Ruiz


Second Agreement – “Don’t Take Anything Personally”

This is a powerful agreement and one that I aim to master and fully embrace. Even when someone compliments me, don’t take it personally. I know how good I am. I know my worth. I can say a simple thank you and move on. This agreement links with being impeccable with your word. It’s in perfect alignment. I know what I am and when I really know what I am, what one says, do, or give to me no matter how great or bad, I know how amazing I am. In this I am not egotistical or narcissistic, I am just grateful and love what I stand for and the man I see in the mirror.

Making a habit of not taking anything personally shall eventually put you in a total state of not looking to others for answers, approval, acceptance but instead knowing that it all comes from within. Tapping into the inner trust and being more comfortable and secure in your inner being.


Connect with me online:

www.corneliusjonesjr.com

facebook: Cornelius Jones Jr.

twitter: CorneliusJonesJ

facebook fanpage: FlagBoy: Official Fan Page of the Actor

YouTube Channel: LifeJones77

ACTOR DEMO REEL: CLICK HERE

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin