Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Young, Fabulous & Broke?

by George Kevin Jordan



On a rainy Sunday after my writer's group I found myself waiting out the rain in a bookstore. I found a jewel of a book. Suze Orman's "The Money Book for the Young Fabulous and Broke"

I couldn't put it down. I read most of it in a single night. Most of the advice was simple, but it was an easy ready, with quick reference guides. And it occurred tome that I clung to this book because as an artist/writer many of us are stuck between starving artist and successful practitioner. Well, there are practical things you can do to not be so broke during your journey. This book helps. Take a read, and keep pushing towards your dreams.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin