Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Shadows&Lights @ Vegas MPowerment"



Sharing
Shadows & Lights
at
Vegas Mpowerment




Hello A.A+W and FUTURE readers,

So my debut collection of poetry is complete and will be released this winter. I recently had the opportunity to connect with a group of young men in Vegas, part of the Vegas Mpowerment group, and read a few selections from my book Shadows & Lights. Yes I enjoy performing my work as well as creating, and there is also a major blessing when I can actually connect to people and share in great conversation. Hopefully the men at Vegas Mpowerement continue the inspiration of sharing and giving and hopefully, my readers, can find a piece of themselves in the work.


Enjoy the clip:




No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin