Saturday, November 12, 2011

Abs and Penises Aren't Enough


Everyone knows that it's kind of a turn on to see a half naked photo of men showing off their abs, and possibly what's going on inside their pants. Sex is a major part of our everyday lives, and we express it in more ways than others. For some, it's a way of showing liberation and confidence. Here is someone that is incredibly confident about their body, they are not afraid to show it off. Whether it's a picture or a video, that's great.

For me, I respect anyone who is that confident in him/herself. But what happens when you realize that's the only things you got?

I remember going to this gay nightclub one night for a special event. I forgot what the event was, but everyone was half naked. Some men were wearing pants with no shirts while the others wore briefs with no shirts. They didn't just wear regular pants. They looked tight enough to rip open if you tried to bend down. The same thing went with the briefs.

In the beginning, I was very happy to be around these men. I was a horny nineteen year old man and there were men everywhere. I thought if I played the cards right, I could've possibly get some dry humping action that night. Even though I am the type of person who doesn't have sex until he's in a relationship with that person, I never said I wanted to miss out on all sexual activities like dry humping.

A few provocative dance moves later, I finally got this incredibly ribbed guy to come over to me. Ten minutes later, I was gone. The man was incredibly cocky, asking me how his abs looked and nothing else. He showed me a few more pictures on his cell phone, which totally turned me off. Another reason was that he was once again a few of those men that was turned off by my intelligence. I was talking about what was going on in the world, and he wanted to run away from my brain.

After that encounter, I began to look closely at most men I walk past. The one thing I've noticed is that they'll brag about how fit they are, and if you're lucky, they'll show you how good they are in the bedroom, but that's all they can do. They count on their looks to get what they want. Little do they know is that certain people need more than just someone with abs and a good penis. They want someone with a brain. Someone who has an understandable vocabulary. Someone who they can have a conversation with.

Even though having both of those two things are great, it shouldn't be your only two skills and techniques.


1 comment:

Lil Mogul Richard E. Pelzer II said...

Where is the rest of this story? What do we do when we discover it's not enough? Talk to me, what's next?

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin