Monday, September 12, 2011

Fashion Night Out w/ Josie Maran



It is Fashion Week in New York City and I had the pleasure of kicking off Fashion Week on 5th Ave with Supermodel and CEO of her own cosmetic company Josie Maran. The event was lots of fun and I actually completed two looks on her that will be used for her holiday and Valentine’s Beauty Campaign. Josie is best known for being the face of Maybeline Cosmetics for a record breaking 10 years and now she is taking high performance cosmetics and making them natural and organic. This chicolgic genius is serving up fashion and beauty with the most natural and organic ingredients around the world. The secret to her success is Argan Oil (100% pure first cold pressed and rarest oil in the world) and her BIG HEART.

It is such an honor to be working on Josie’s team and I am very excited to see my work on a public scale again. Many of my followers were not aware that not only do I love being in front of the camera; however I am also one of the many people who are behind the beauty. Check out some of the behind the scene pictures of Josie in the window of the 5th Avenue Sephora… Pictures for the campaign will be released later this year.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin