Monday, August 1, 2011

Fantasia Stands By Her New Baby Choice

Do you stand by choices that you have made? I have had experiences that have involved matters of my heart and I have allowed outside opinions to influence the choices I have made. When it comes to matters of our heart or choices in life period make sure it is something you want. I would love to use Fantasia as an example, because recently she came forward with news about her pregnancy and how she is standing by the decision she has made.

The “American Idol” champ has revealed that she is pregnant with her second child.
Amidst rampant rumors that she was with child, the 27-year-old singer confirmed the big news at a charity gig for the grand opening of Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Fla., on Sunday (July 31).

“You are the first person that I share this news with,” Fantasia told the crowd. “And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk.”

She continued, “This child that I carry, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of ya’ll.”

The father of the child has not been revealed, but Fantasia has been romantically linked to Antwuan Cook. The pair made headlines last year after Cook’s wife alleged that the two were having an affair.

I personally want to thank Fantasia for allowing me to look at her an example and for allowing me to stand up for all the decisions I have made in my life… some good and some not always the best ones.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin