Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet "The Gaye Family"

Sometimes when I discover new things I cannot wait to share them with YOU and Richard Pelzer AKA Lil Mogul... One thing that I love about our generation is that we can all create our own entertainment and communicate with the creative mind behind the projects. As many of you know I am the mind behind Christopher Street TV, Dane Joseph has did a remarkable job with Drama Queens, and now we have a new online sitcom called "The Gaye Family"!!!

'The Gaye Family" follows a dad a mom and two teens who live in Los Angeles California and challanges the typical family roles that are given to the members of the family and it will have you in stiches. I am so excited I must watch it again!!!! Enjoy and check out their youtube page to watch the other episodes!!!
www.youtube.com/thegayefamily





No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin