Thursday, November 11, 2010

edukating a psykopath

It's been a roller coaster ride of a year.  I can't believe it's almost over.  So, I've been working on THE NOVEL and so many things have been coming out of me.  It's truly amazing how the brain works.  My very good friend Karen Minors, (author of "It Is What It Is"),  were having a conversation about our journeys in writing and she suggested that I take a look at documentaries about serial killers.  Initially, I thought to myself, why?  But after watching a few Youtube videos, I was mentally blown away.  The things these people did.

Watching these videos allowed me to dive deeper into the lead character of my upcoming novel.  I'm pretty sure that when people read this novel, they will wonder what was roaming through my twisted mind, but I go to very dark places sometimes.

Check out my one of my favorite serial killers.  Jeffrey Dahmer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlLYYO4DS0


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin