Saturday, November 27, 2010

Threesomes: Good or Bad?



After having a conversation with a friend of mine, I started thinking about relationships once again. This is a particular person that surprises me. He is a few decades older than me, and he is also interested in dating me. The second day we met, he was already interested in getting my cakes. Of course I blocked him for getting in, not because he is way odler than me, but because I am the committed type. I want to be friends first before anything crazy happens.

Today, I went to his office to help him out. As the day gone by, he surely did need my help. There were so many customers that walked in, getting their Halloween costumes t the last minute. Sometimes, it surprises me on how people tend to do things at the last minute.

Once the night arrives, him and I had another one of those conversations. He is meeting with someone for the night and he just can't wait to meet this guy. He showed me pictures on his cell phone. The man on the line is really hot.

"He's a cute guy," I said.

"I think we can be able to do a threesome tonight," he responded hysterically.

He knew he was joking, but it was just another example of him getting into my jeans. Once the conversation was over, it got me thinking about relationships, especially in the LGBT community. Threesomes are running rapidly around the world. It seems like it's starting to be the next sexual frontier. The two of them are not dating. They are great friends and that's why he considered me the triangle of threesomes.

In most gay relationships, threesomes are increasing in numbers. Even though only two of them is the couple while the third person is an accessory, they are still interested in it. However, it's another story if the three people are only friends. When you are the person who only believes in love within two individuals and are against threesomes while your mate or friend is interested in it, it becomes difficult.

After the conversation I had with my friend, it got me thinking.

Are threesomes the new sexual frontier or is it a fantasy that will destroy future relationships if it materializes to become a permanent part of our everyday lives?

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin