Monday, July 12, 2010

Beyonce' Escapes Car Crash!!!!




I promised myself since I am so obsessed with Beyonce' that I would never hardly write about her because I will go overboard. Well today I am feeling very thankful that my girl is still around after her scare with death on last week. Beyonce' had a lucky escape in London, after a Mercedes she was in apparently had a door ripped off its hinges when a black cab ploughed into it. The singer was stopping off at Harrods in Knightsbridge when the accident happened as she opened the car door. However, she was unscathed and headed off to the Zuma restaurant – presumably for a stiff drink (The Sun).

I too would have had a stiff something after that accident, to let Beyonce' know how much I love her and I am so glad she is ok, I would love for you to check out my favorite video from her. "Why Don't You Love Me" is Beyonce's latest video and one that really means a lot to me, the fashion, make-up, creative direction, and message has truly made me shed a tear or two as I ask that special someone the same question about myself. Peace and love all my gaylebrities.



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin