Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bromance Denied, Wild Girls Granted?

One thing I noticed about going to a karaoke club is that everyone is welcome to go there. I am excited that I am at the legal age of go inside. When you walk inside a club you finally get the chance to say "Triple shot of Vodka." I am not twenty one years old yet, but I get excited every time they say something like that.

On this particular night, I began to raise questions regarding a recent incident. Everyone was completely sober in the room when I walked in. No one even took a sip of their drinks. This gave me a chance to see how people act when they are sober.

One hour after being in the room, the music started flowing nicely, and the drinks were coming from everywhere. This was the first time I ever had to tell someone ten times that I am underage. The next song that came on was Dynamite by Taio Cruz. Whenever that song came on, everyone goes crazy. Every time that song is played everyone is kissing each other.

Suddenly, the owner of the club started asking people to come on stage and show affection. These one group of friends decided to go up there. Two girls and two guys. They were dancing all over the place while I was sitting in the middle of the room, watching where everything took place.

Ten minutes later, the affection began. You can look at them and know they don't date the same sex. One girl and one guy were dating each other. The four of them has been best friends since childhood and were always not afraid to show affection in front of each other. The two guys kissed each other first. They were showing off true bromance. I turned around to see their reaction. Some of them were raising their eyebrows. Then the girls kissed each other and everyone went wild.

Three hours later, I walked out of that place feeling extremely confused. The crowd know that the two guys are just best friends, but they still felt a little disgusted that they kissed. As for the girls, they didn't mind it at all. Instead, they wanted to be a part of it. Once I got home, the incident got me thinking.

Why do people mostly want to see women act wild than men show true bromance?

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin