Thursday, June 3, 2010

It Is What It Is Pt. 1 by Karen Minors


My name is Maiya Vaughn. I am twenty-eight years old. I have never been married and I have no children. I am currently single, and not looking for love, since I have done that for the past six years. And it has landed me nowhere. Nowhere except in the land of the brokenhearted. My girlfriends say I just happen to settle, just for the sake of having a man. They are probably right. I just wanna be loved. And not just by anyone. I take good care of myself, and sometimes, I am harder on myself than I should be. I am attractive, and I have a nice shape. Standing five feet, six inches tall, weighing one hundred thirty pounds, and wearing a size eight. I got a little something going on. Don’t get me wrong. I am not conceited or overly confident. Just positive and love myself. So, at times, I will toot my own horn. Beep, beep!

I came upon this website, mochaluv.com. Rather, I was introduced to it by one of the girls at work. She mentioned how she had met a few nice men on the site, and enjoyed the dating scene. I was curious, and I thought I could meet someone to hang out with and have fun. When I read a few of the stories and how some couples had even gotten married, I was all for it. You see, I am a sucker for romance. I think I am a good person and know I will make a man happy one day. I just keep running into the wrong men.
TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHH DAUGHTER IN LAW BABE GET TO TYPING I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN YA KNOW I LOVE DE BOOKS (HEYY HAD TO THROW SOME ISLAND IN THERE) LOL LOVE YOU MUCH
GG

Jovohn said...

Wow, reading about Miaya really put my mind in alignment. Her character is enticing. I can't wait to read more......Keep up the good work sis. We love you and are one of your biggest fans.

Blessings, Jovohn

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin