Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The actor prepares... for one of the coolest benefit parties ever!


Hey guys! My notes this week are all about Rock the Bowl to benefit Ubuntu Education Fund. We have been working on this event for some time and the entire Future Forward family is hosting! 

If you read my original interview on The Future site by Cornelius Jones Jr., you know that I am that party girl so I know a good party when I see one!

The food, courtesy of Blue Ribbon Restaurants, is going to be AH-MAZING, the entertainment RI-DICULOUS and the sheer volume of fantastic people in the room will make for an unforgettable event. 

This week I would like to share some of our benefit related media with you. I hope that it will inspire you all to get up and out and support Ubuntu!


The official promo video:



Ubuntu  President and Founder Jacob Lief featured on ABC News:



 A moment with Jacob and Stephanie, our Event Manager, and Dwight and Nathan. Good Times!



And finally, Check our bands!!!!




More to come my friends! Thanks for reading! See you at Rock the Bowl!
xo,
T-

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin