Saturday, March 27, 2010

Zolra's Corner: I'mma Be The Multitaxing Guy For My LGBT Family



Recently, I began to rethink my life so far now that I am making huge decisions in my life. Saturday night, I'm performing stand up comedy for the first time ever. I began to reflect on my past life. Even though it's hard thinking about some parts of my life, my life was never 100% depression. The one thing I remember doing years ago that really made me happy was when I created Zolra's Corner, my talk show on Youtube.



Around that time, I reached a point in my life where I started taking care of myself. I started making my own money by writing articles for different websites. I was also trying to be a Youtube partner, even though I knew it wasn't going to happen due to the fact that my show had low ratings. The minute I started that talk show, everything changed.

I wanted to write more than books. I said I want to do late night television one day. My favorite late night show is Chelsea Lately. The moment I began watching it, I began to say "I want to do that type of talk show."

Due to my scheduling and financial situations, I'm unable to make videos. But when I get everything together, I promise I'll bring Zolra's Corner back to the media. But it'll be called Zolra Nightly instead. Consider it an adaptation of my blog of the same name. I'm doing to my best to maintain my blog, but my mind goes in so many directions, the blog suffers from confusion.

Then I started thinking about what type of person I should be. Not just for me, but for my entire LGBT family. I don't want to be a person that falls in a category of other LGBT figures. I want to be in a position that has never been filled. That's when I chose. I want to be the LGBT multitaxing man. I love to laugh. I love romantic comedies, thrillers, mystery, and drama films. I can come up with my own positive jokes in a quick second. Then the next day will be a serious topic to write about. No matter what situation I'm in, I do my best not to let it get to me. I just laugh it out days later, depending on the situation. But then again, if you really push a button, I will beat your brains to a pulp.

Don't get me wrong! My favorite show of all time is Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. I watch it more than Cougar Town and Modern Family, but venturing out in different fields is an everyday thing in my life.

I look at the people who has inspired me like B.Scott, Xem Van Adams, Darryl Stephens, Bry'Nt, Nathan "Seven" Scott, and Dwight Allen O'Neal. They all branching out in different fields. But I haven't seen someone do all of it at once. So I thought it was best to fill that void.

Once I said I wanted to be that person, my life began to clear up. I have a focus and everything about me is comfortable doing it.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin