Saturday, March 20, 2010

Zolra's Corner: A Gay Reality Series and Documentary



This is something I talked about on my blog. But I felt like I should bring it here for my LGBT family.

I had this weird idea while I was at work. Everyone knows I'm a fan of reality tv. I love Keeping Up With The Kardashions, The Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, and the list continues on. But I am also a fan of scripted shows too like 30 Rock, Sex and the City, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, and Melrose Place.

The only thing that I wish can happen is something that Noah's Arc inspired me to think of. Not only that show, but also something that Sex and the City and Jackass did with their tv series and movie sequels.




What would happen if there was a gay reality series surrounding the lives of four best friends. The show becomes a success and then it's canceled. Years later, the idea to bring the four of them back has been brought up. So they decided to make a documentary, which picks up the friends where they left off. You see where I'm going here?

I would love to see that happen one day. A reality show that spawned documentary sequels. I have had this in my head for a long time. I guess all we have to do is look for those four gay friends and someone might pick up this idea and history will be made.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin