Thursday, February 4, 2010

Notes from Nathan: Cross Your Fingers

What does it really mean when people cross their fingers?  Do we cross our fingers without taking action?  I was having a conversation with one of my peers the other day, and we were talking about a potential possibility for me.  He mentioned that he hopes that I get it and that he had his fingers crossed.  I told him not to just cross his fingers but do something about it.  Make a phone call on my behalf.  Send a letter of recommendation.  Help me reach my goal.
Sometimes we leave things left up to chance not even realizing that we have much more power than we give ourselves credit for.  Taking action is probably one of the best things you can do for yourself.  Crossing your fingers won’t get you anywhere.  What happens when you cross your fingers and get no results?  You end up with arthritis.

Crossing fingers doesn’t equal results.  Action equals results.

What actions are you going to take today?

Have a sevenly Thursday!

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin