Thursday, November 19, 2009

Me -N- My Gay Son with Lady D


1.  What would you say you are most proud of about yourself to date?  I am most proud to be a strong independent black women.  I am proud to able to provide for myself in the simplest way, having the bare essentials of survival keeps me grounded.   Even though, I'm going through a few set backs "Still I Rise" for this to shall pass.  Lastly, I am proud yet humbled to have joy, peace and love through my faith in Jesus Christ as my Savior.

2.  What would you say you are most proud of about me to date?  This question makes me emotional and tears fall from my eyes.  What I am most proud about you in this space in time, is that you are a survivor.  You have gone through so many different cycles of ups and downs in your life and yet you hold tight.  I am proud of your creativity, your leadership, your patience, your kindness and thoughtfulness.  I am proud that you can turn one's sadness to laughter.  Oh, I could go on and on (mother's love, mother's love).  Lastly, I am proud that you have the capability to empower others.

3.  How did you respond when you first heard that my father was murdered?  I couldn't believe it!  I was totally devastated.  Losing someone once loved dearly hurts.

4.  If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?  There is something I would change but it is personal.  I can't disclose it.  When we have our one on one time, I'll share with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always inspiring to hear how others have come to and through the storms of life and are managing to prosper despite the mighty and real obstacles they have been confronted by. God bless you on today and always, Royce Lynch.

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin