Thursday, November 12, 2009

Me -N- My Gay Son with Lady D


 1.  How would you feel if to date, I hadn't come out to you and kept a secret about my sexuality?  At this point in time if you had not come out to me about your sexuality, I would have been hurt and disappointed.  We have a close relationship and if you can't tell your mother then there would have been a missed connection.
2.  I have felt like the 'black sheep' of the family for years, how does that resonate with you?  Your feeling like the black sheep in the family, saddens me.   However, on a positive note, I'm blessed and grateful that we have each other.  The Black sheep will always stand out and be noticed.
3.  When you found out that you were going to have a child, did you want a boy or a girl?   When I found out that I was going to have a child, I wanted a boy.  I wanted him to have the personality, charm, looks and intelligence of his father; in whom I was so love with.  By God I was blessed with the gift!
4.  You have an addiction to collecting Betty Boop.  What is your fascination with the vintage character?  My fascination with Betty Boop, is that she's the sexiest cartoon character I have ever known.  Reminiscing from my cartoon days she was smart, funny, sassy, playful and oh did I mention sexy.  Hmmm, sounds like me, LOL.  My latest collection is Betty dressed in a 70's outfit with the disco ball.





No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin