Saturday, October 10, 2009

Zolra's Corner: Zolra's "In The Moment"


For me, I am a fan of online series. I never have time to go to the theaters because I am always on the internet. Perhaps that's why people think I should have a career in journalism. Every time I am around my friends, I always tell them about these things going on in the news. I always tell them before they tell me. I will admit that I love journalism. I am addicted to the news like E! News, The Wendy Williams Show, The Tyra Banks Show, Oprah, and Chelsea Lately. But writing is still a big part of my life.

While I was on the internet, I stumbled upon this online six episode web series, and became addicted to it. The first three episodes, you can see on Youtube, but as for the rest, you'll have to go to their website.

I haven't a show like this since the online comedy webseries on Youtube called Drama Queenz. Drama Queenz are a story about three men living together in the same apartment, fulfilling their dreams of becoming theatre actors in New York City. While they are fulfilling their dreams, they are dealing with their personal lives as well. If you ever saw this show, you will definitely love this show.


For me, I call this show the Los Angeles version of this show. It's called In The Moment. In The Moment is an online web series that follows the lives of a group of gay guys living in the same apartment complex in West Hollywood, California. Like most of us, they're faced with a huge range of decisions about sex, and the decisions they make impact their lives and the lives of people around them.

In The Moment is also about starting an open, honest conversation among gay guys in the Los Angeles area about these types of decisions.
Below is the first episode of the show. The first three episodes are on Youtube while the show is on their website by clicking on the picture below.








No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin