Saturday, October 17, 2009

Zolra's Corner: Gay's Anatomy



What I discovered online really shocked me. I only watched the first episode of this web series, and I am already addicted to it. It's amazing on what you can find with just a little typing and one click on the search button on Google.

Aside from watching comedies and dramedies, I am a fan of medical dramas. I am not a fan of pure drama series. I know drama makes great ratings, but I like having a little bit of comedy every now and then. However, I can't say that I am against drama series since I used to watch a pure drama series and I am watching a teen drama right now. Queer as Folk and Gossip Girl are the only series on my list of all time favorite shows in the drama category. So I can't deny watching one episode every now and then.

Many people are starting to create online web series. I see alot of shows surrounding the gay community online. Drama Queenz and In The Moment were the first ones I noticed. Now I add a new one to my list. The moment I saw the first episode of this online series, two things popped up in my head
  • This is a good comedy series
  • I hope they are not making a comedy version of one of my favorite medical dramas.
There is this online series that is all over the web: Youtube, Facebook, Myspace, Vimeo, and Blip. It's a comedy-drama called Gay's Anatomy.

Set in New York City, this probing series begins as three recently graduated med students compete for a spot in the city's top urology program. But what happens when your whole life revolves around the prostate? Get ready, because Mark, Marc, and Jim - plus their friends, colleagues, and an ever-expanding collection of bed mates - will bring you deep into the world of urology.

They work hard. They play harder. They touch your privates for a living. It began on June 18, and these doctors are... out. Below is the first episode. If you want more info, go to their website gays-anatomy.com

If you are fans of Grey's Anatomy, don't count on this show to be the same. The ABC show is a medical drama. Gay's Anatomy is a dramedy. Be sure to watch the other episodes.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Cute! Very imformative!

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin