Thursday, September 10, 2009

Notes from Nathan - Cynicism


How far does being resigned and cynical get you?

I was having a conversation with a client over the weekend and he said a number of times during our conversation that he was preparing for a “week from hell”. Immediately, I thought to myself, is there a planned week that I didn’t know about where fire and flames fall from the sky. No, of course not, I pointed out to him that he was creating this week from hell and the week hadn’t even started yet. He was projecting.

Each day is meant to be a blessing. When you wake up you should be thankful for another day of breath another day to create amazing new possibilities for yourself and your life.

Choose today to have a positive attitude. Choose today to be an inspiration to others. Choose today to make a difference. Remember you have a choice as to how your day, week, month and year goes.

Want to get the best out of your life? Contact me and let me make your dreams come true.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin