Thursday, December 17, 2009

Notes from Nathan - Happiness


Did you know that you get to choose your emotion?

I was coaching a client who would constantly tell me about how unhappy she was. She didn't like her hair. She didn't like the color of her room. She hated her job.

When I coached her I would remind her that she had a choice and that wherever she is right now is because she chose to be there. She would naturally argue that she didn't know how to be happy and I would simply say CHOOSE.



She has since quit her job. She finally took my coaching and got her hair cut and she asked her friends to help her paint her room yellow. Now she is realizing that she has been playing victim to her choices.

What do you choose today?

 

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin