Monday, August 31, 2009

Dwight Allen O'Neal on 3LWTV- Dating Dwight Teaser


Check me out on 3LWTV with Lonnell Williams with my BESTIE Jimmy Grant as I talk about the launch of my series Christopher Street TV and I talk about my rules of dating, how appropriate right before the launch of "Dating Dwight!" If you want to date Dwight or want to find out more info about Christopher Street TV, please email me at Dwight@chritopherstreettv.com...

Christopher Street TV Screening in Atlanta
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Time:
5:00pm - 6:30pm
Location:
Grand Hyatt Buckhead
Street:
3300 Peachtree Rd NE
THIS EVENT IS OFFICIALLY APART OF IN THE LIFE ATLANTA

Please enjoy the video as I cut up with my two good friends Jimmy and Lonnell... ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

Dating said...

Funny video, thanks!

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin