Monday, April 26, 2010

Androgynous Barbie the REMIX








Barbie is a fashion doll manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. and launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler (1916-2002) is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration.
Barbie has been an important part of the toy fashion doll market for fifty years, and has been the subject of numerous controversies and lawsuits, often involving parody of the doll and her lifestyle. Many gay boys have often been obsessed with Barbie, because or beauty, fashion sense, and her fearless attitude. Barbie has no limits and she can be and is whatever she wants, this same attitude has been adopted by gay boys all around the world and it is no surprise that the hottest new YouTube video blogger has chosen to be called “Doll Face Barbie,” with his beauty, drive, ambition, and scandal you can only expect for this Androgynous Barbie to deliver nothing but playtime fun. I was really excited that this hot new blogger once rumored to be dating Diana Ross’ son Evan Ross, made time to talk with me about the life of a real life doll. With his hot YouTube programming you can watch him talk to you from his bathroom, while adjusting his lip gloss, telling you how fix your baby hair, or just informing you that he was not made by Parker Brothers or Mattel so don’t play with him, this is what he had to say…


Who is Doll Face Barbie? Doll face Barbie is a very driven 22 year old male from Los Angeles, that is going to change the gay face in the main stream media for the better and put a new face to black gay men in the media.

How often are you compared to BSCOTT? I hear pretty often but people just see the looks I mean I’m flattered BSCOTT is beautiful, BUT at the same time I’m me and he is him I bring a very different style blog wise then him.

What made you start a video-blog and what kind of content can we expect from you? Well on myspace I would always get the messages like "OMG I bet your funny" or "can u show me this or that" and a lot of other stuff so I thought why not put it on YouTube so everyone can watch?

Baby Hair 101? Please explain? LOL! So everyone wanted me to do a video on how to maintain your baby hair. Everyone thinks that video is so funny but I am a person who has natural "baby hair" and a lot of people would ask me how I got baby hair, so I did a video for those who wanted it to… LOL… I did not expect for it to become so popular.

Are you going to share beauty and fashion tips on a regular? Yes oh there so much more to come.

What is your favorite hair care product? My Bed Head Wax Stick my hair is very thick and that really keeps it down, it is great!

Which celebrities are the best to follow on Twitter? Paris Hilton I love her, Teyana Taylor, Solange, RichGirl (All Of Them). There are so many I we could be here all day… LOL

What have you done with MTV? I Did Parental Control as well as Next

Any fun projects currently in production? Yes actually I have Doll vs. Doll 2 coming In November

Do you like being androgynous? I love who I am but sometime people see that as me trying to me a woman and don’t understand "Androgyny" BUT I LOVE IT THOUGH!

How does being androgynous affect your dating? Not much cause it takes a real man to be with me and a lot of dudes are DL and want a guy who is going to hide the SECRET with them and I am me all day so if u date me I am going to be me no matter what.

So tell me about the Evan Ross drama? OMG NOT THIS AGAIN NEXT QUESTION PLEASE… LOL

How did your life change after being on media takeout with Evan Ross? For the best that got a lot of people to get to know who I am so THANKS MEDIA TAKEOUT

How do you handle haters, bad press, and shade? Just pretty much kill them with kindness there is nobody who can bring me down BUT ME!

Are you and Evan Ross friends? LOL....No, Next subject please…

What can we expect next from you in your career? To be a in a feature film playing someone like myself and people will take me serious as and an actor/model

Where can we see your work, contact you, and stay up to date on all your work? Youtube.com/dollfaceBarbietm as well as DollFaceBarbie.com

Check out DollFace Barbie's Blog and Movie Trailers to Doll VS Doll Below!!! Enjoy they are very entertaining!



































No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin