Tuesday, July 23, 2013


Today didn't happen as I intended. I woke up at 7:30 as planned, only to discover that my mother was awake as well. She wanted me to help her with a few things so I did. Then it dawned on me that I really needed to complete the revisions to the synopsis of my book to turn in to my coach.

Instead of breaking in my new mountain bike, I opted to stay inside to work on the synopsis which I'm proud to say is finally complete and ready to submit to my book coach. I decided that I will just take my bike out for a spin later as the sun goes down, hopefully it will be cooler although today isn't as hot as yesterday.

It's just about 3:15 and I have another manuscript to complete before my work with my editor tomorrow on a Skype call. The plot thickens as this next project will most certain turn heads, it's bright, colorful and cheery!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin