Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Shadows & Lights - Post International AIDS Conference"





 SUMMER 2012 
ART+ADVOCACY
HIGHLIGHT

Enjoy!


Shadows & Lights
Post International AIDS Conference


AIDS 2012 Conference in DC, was an overwhelming experience full of love, challenges, and reflection.  It was powerful to be in the vibration of thousands of people sharing in this walk to combat the disease. Whether through science, community mobilization, and art. It was a safe environment for me.  

I thank the International AIDS Conference and its committee of leaders for accepting my work to be part of the  XIX annual conference.  I thank the Global Network of Positive Leaders for offering me a place in their leadership community.

I thank Tom Viola, Executive Director Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Broadway community for granting me with a scholarship to attend the XIX International AIDS Conference.  

Finally, I thank the Black AIDS Institute, Chris Bland (for his application assistance), and Phill Wilson (CEO Black AIDS Institute) for his leadership, inspiration, and support for people living with HIV/AIDS.


Enjoy this feature of Shadows & Lights 
International AIDS Conference 2012


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin