Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Thought for the day: The Four Agreements""



Thought for the day:

"The Four Agreements"
by Don Miguel Ruiz
My Final Thoughts:

When I am impeccable with my word, I begin the path of not taking things personally, which then naturally allows me to not make assumptions, because in the end I am honoring the importance of doing my best each day, even when I fall, I do my best to stay in alignment with purpose, loving myself, loving others, and loving the planet.

I am grateful for this revisit of The Four Agreements and I plan to do my best each day in honor of the agreements and in honor of myself.

YouTube Channel: LifeJones77
ACTOR DEMO REEL: CLICK HERE

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin