Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Arts.Advocacy+Wellness: "Thought for the day: The Four Agreements""



Thought for the day:

"The Four Agreements"
by Don Miguel Ruiz

First Agreement – “Be Impeccable With Your Word”

There are people we come across in life that will use their word to tarnish us. When we are not fully awakened and solid in our spiritual foundation, we tend to take on that tyranny of self-doubt causing harm to ourselves. Sometimes as kids our tyrants are our parents, who may have no intentions of harming us but this is what they know. As an adult, in a more awakened state, it is now up to us to not take this on from any human being. Recognize and forgive the person because they are not awakened in the moment and know no better. We must also forgive ourselves if we chose to accept it and placed blame and doubt on our physical mind and body.

I take responsibility for me and practice daily not blaming or judging me in all I do: In my decisions, in my lifestyle, career, recreation, sexual identity, and whom I chose to be with intimately. I am a man of my word and who ever I deal with professionally or intimately must also be impeccable.


Connect with me online:

YouTube Channel: LifeJones77
ACTOR DEMO REEL: CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Macarons Recipes said...

Awesome blog you haave here

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin