Thursday, March 22, 2012

What does it mean to live a full life?



What does it mean to live a full life?

Studies have said that the average person doesn't use half of their mental capacity.  So, I'm left to wonder, what's going on with the rest of my brain. If there is more of my brain to be used, then I want to learn how to tap into that and elevate to my fullest potential.

I'm someone who strives to accomplish goals that I set for myself. For me, my life is fullest when I am able to reach for things outside of my comfort zone.  One way that I achieve greatness is by investing in leadership classes and by stepping into leadership roles at my workplace. Lately, I've become fascinated by communication. Listening to the way people use words in different fashions, makes me wonder about the English language overall.

Striving to live a full life comes with a cost.  But what doesn't?  We have to be willing to give something up in order to graduate to that next level.  We can't move forward in life by doing the same things and expecting new results.  It just doesn't work that way. What I've learned, is that in order to have what you really want in life, you have to be willing to ask for support and guidance. So many people try to go at life alone and it's such a bad formula. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

When I chose to become an author, it was such a monumental shift for me. In that moment, I told myself that I was committed to causing a shift for myself in my life.  I want to live life to the fullest and to live my best life. My life has changed so much since starting on this journey. New life has be bestowed upon me and I love it! I thank God for my gifts because I am clear that they are all God-given.

Grow into your greatness!

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin