Monday, September 26, 2011

Inspired by Happiness

Sometimes I have days where I just need a little inspiration to wake me up to start my day. On yesterday I had a wonderful day and I just kept thinking how greatness comes on the hour every hour. I have always learned that our thoughts attract our reality and I am happy that that is true; because this means that we create and can change all circumstances. This gift of change is something very special within humans, and no one can take it from us. Throughout my day I was very excited to receive the blessings that came my way and even more excited to hear of all the greatness that was happening for my co-workers, followers, and remarkable things that were happening throughout the world. When you become aware of the amazing things that are in the world internalize them with a happy thought to keep more greatness coming your way.

I challenge you to take sometime today and plan on what you want and be grateful for what you have to create great opportunities. If someone steps on your foot today, bumps into you, or who might even be rude to you just ignore them and internalize happy thoughts of gratuity and love. Radiate happiness in order to get MORE happiness. Create your Greatness and enjoy your Monday.

(Check out this little video... If we tap into our childhood it really assists in capturing true authentic happiness)

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin