Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wild Stars

Dear You:

Lately, I've been so consumed with completing my first novel that I have neglected my duties with The Future Forward. When Richard, Cornelius, Dwight and myself started this website, we had a vision.  Our vision was to create a platform.  This platform was not only for us to express our creative selves, but for you the reader to share your comments, suggestions and concerns.  The website thrives because of you.  We continue to do things in the community to make a difference.  We want to thank you for your continued support and hope that you will continue to tell your friends and family about the website.

We want to hear from you, send us an email to thefutureforward@gmail.com!

P.S. - The novel is almost done.  I wanted to make it perfect because it's rumored to be the next best seller.  Stay tuned...

Nathan Seven Scott

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin