Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DEL HARRISON IS ON THE MOVE!!!!




It’s rare you get to meet greatness, a person that you share a moment in time together or work with in life or even if lucky get to know them before they become famous. When I started my career in the entertainment business, I met a number of people who I knew instantly, this person is going places, Tyra Banks, Boris Kodjoe and Cameron Diaz. Last week, I add comedian Del Harrison to that list. She is a very talented, funny and beautiful person. I am the Vice President of her new fan club, Cute Chicks Unite. To prove my point, Mo’Nique asked Del on to her BET talk show as a special guest this season.



Check out Del Harrison…



And she also a talking head on GLO TV Network.




Remember that name! I told you FIRST PEOPLE!!!


Lil Mogul

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin