Monday, November 15, 2010

Why me and My Ex Did not WORK out!


So have you ever asked yourself why your relationships don't work out?

Well something I have learned is when you are in something it is really difficult to really figure out what you are doing wrong and when it comes to the heart you may not be honest with yourself and others. I am very aware of this, because I just recently completely got over someone and I am able to reflect on all of my relationships and figure out what I was doing wrong.


One thing that I am very excited about is that I have not jumped back into a relationship, when I got over my previous ex I soon after met someone else and started dating and I was not able to reflect and learn from my past. This time I am actually looking over what did not work and it feels great, because I am able to be honest with myself and prepare for true love.


Here are a few tips that I have found actually help...


DON'T!!!!!!


Cater to his every need. There’s a great chance that if you do this – cater to every whim of a man, he’s going to stick around. But it’s not because you are the person for him, it’s because you’ll do anything he wants. NEVER cook a man dinner every night. NEVER do his laundry if you are dating. NEVER clean his apartment for him and NEVER run over to his place simply because he wants sex.

DON'T!!!!!!
Change your appearance for him. If you he doesn't like the way you dress, your hair, body, make-up or shoes, don’t convert. If you do you are showing him that you are easily manipulated. Men like a partner with there own mind, and if you are too masculine (I doubt) or effeminate it's not going to work by changing what you wearing, you are just not compatible. Don’t change who you are just because there’s something about you he doesn’t automatically like.

DON'T!!!!!!!
Act like his mother or sponsor. Don’t treat any man you are dating like a child. This means no calling him all the time. Don’t ask him where he’s been if you haven’t heard from him in a while and never tell him to button up his coat if it’s cold outside. He already has a mother, he doesn’t want you to be one too.

DON'T!!!!!!
Assume he knows what you want. No one can read minds. No one minds operate the same way yours does. If you expect a man to know what you want from him, you’ll always be disappointed.
DON'T!!!!!!

Be afraid to say NO. If you are not ready for something or DON'T want to do something. Say NO.


ALWAYS!!!!!!!

Love ME 1st!!!!!!

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin