Saturday, October 30, 2010

Two New Roque's Reality Videos



I have been inspired by so many things going on in my life. Not only have I been blogging about these recent events, but I also decided to record those videos regarding those things. I hope you enjoy it.

One is a video called "Role Models." I talk about the three people that became the main reason why I'm doing what I'm doing right now. I want to ask you guys the same question. Who are the role models of your life?



The second video is called "Bring Back The Classics." I have been paying attention to the business for quite some time now. I have seen dramatic changes that I cannot stop looking at. Because of that, I always say "Let's bring back the classics."


No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin