Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cheating myself

We've all done it before, to other people, but how often do we acknowledge doing it to ourselves?

I have discovered lately that I've been cheating myself.  I don't know that it's 100% intentional, but it happens.  Goals haven't been set.  Accomplishments have been made, but that comes with natural progression when you do the same thing long enough.

Let's take this website.  Dwight, Richard, Cornelius and I have been at this for over a year now and we are still pumping.  It gives us a chance to express ourselves and leave our fingerprint on the world wide web.  We are glad to have followers.  Our followers are loyal and they invite new people to follow.

Up next...  The masterminds behind The Future Forward have a few tricks up their sleeves.  We have some exciting news coming forth for 2011.

Thank you everyone for reading our blog!



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin