Monday, September 13, 2010

Will and Jada's Daughter Whips her HAIR for THE KIDZ

Can you say a very talented family!!!! New Willow Smith is turning it from coast to coast with her hot new jam that has everyone throwing their necks and hair from side to side. I was in my office pretending like I was on vacation when my new assistant told me that Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's daughter had a hot new sound... When I heard the tune my jaw and body dropped as I got it jumping in my office... You listen and tell me what you think!!!! Whip that hair back and forth for 2010!!!


Willow Smith, nine-year old daughter of mega-star Will Smith, and sister of Jaden Smith, star of this summer's smash hit 'The Karate Kid,' finally steps out on her own with 'Whip My Hair,' the first single from her forthcoming debut album.

The song wastes no time getting up to warp speed, with big keyboard washes and a busy, propulsive beat occasionally being interrupted by a very cool effect that sounds like a futuristic dance robot cranking into life.

Predominantly, though, the focus is on the nearly constant, insistent repetition of the song's call to action: "I whip my hair back and forth / I whip my hair back and forth / I whip my hair back and forth."

They say children have a wisdom that we lose as we get older, and seeing as how she's a girl who has no doubt seen much of this world thanks to her jet-setting parents, perhaps everyone should heed Willow's universal message: "All my ladies if you feel it go on and do it / Do it with your hair / Don't matter if it's long, short / Do it do it with your hair / Whip your hair."

Willow recently announced that she will be releasing her so-far untitled album on Jay-Z's new Roc Nation label. A release date has not been set, but that just leaves us all more time to grow our hair out and crank up 'Whip My Hair' over on AOL Radio's New Pop First station.

No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin