Thursday, February 23, 2012

What's Your Secret? C. R. Knight

Dear Diary:

Sometimes I wonder why I even sit still long enough to tell you anything.  I was so pissed at myself for reading 58 pages from a diary from 2001.   My life was a f&cking mess back then.  My third grade English teacher was the one who insisted that we all keep a journal.  I did for a while back then, but I got bored.

The secrets I write on these pages are wicked.  Everybody has something that they don't want others to know.  We have all done something that we are ashamed of or embarrassed to share.  Without saying any names, I've decided to come clean...  Back in 2001, I went away on a weekend trip with a very close friend's boyfriend.  Back then, I came up with every reason why it was okay, but I knew the entire time that it was wrong.  He lured me to Las Vegas with a first class plane ticket and a chauffeured Town Car.  I was young.  Youngins love that crap and older men know it.  I will never forget getting away with that.

I've decided to ship the rest of my diaries to my mother because I seriously want to bury some of those deep dark secrets.  It's time for new discoveries.

Good Knight.

1 comment:

Corey said...

It's almost impossible to bury them until you've faced them, and stood up to them! You might forget but the diary is the truth! Don't send them away! They won't go away! Own up to them! See just how far you've come and pat yourself on the back! USE that material for something else, cause that's sure what I plan to do! I'm not who and what I used to be but the material is too rich to even TRY to forget!

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin