Monday, January 25, 2010

What'll I do now that I am SINGLE




Gone is the romance that was so divine tis’ broken and cannot be mended… What’ll I do when you are far away and I am blue what’ll do? These are classic words from a classic song, the under line text is basically saying welcome to being single. Now I have heard mixed reviews on what it is like to be single some think that being single is the greatest part of your life and then others think that it’s the worst feeling in the world. Why is it that so many people feel so different about the state of being single? If we go back to the lyrics from the song “What will I do,” we will discover what the issue is, you must figure out what you will do during this time of being "alone."

Now that you are absent from a relationship don’t feel like you are missing out on all the perks. You still can have romance, companionship, and fun without the relationship. One thing I have learned to do is become one with me. In my years of life I learned that the best way to get to know someone is going out of town on a trip with them or just some plain old alone time of just the two of you. The same goes for getting to know you, now I know you are probably thinking I know me, however do you really? I thought I knew myself, but I really didn’t. When you are single this is the perfect time to take advantage of getting to know YOU, once getting to know YOU, YOU will discover new and exciting things about yourself. Now as you are reading this you are probably thinking I will also discover what type of person I want to date too. Now this is one of the first things we do when we get out of a relationship and also when we first started dating. We make this list of what we are looking for, now that is a great thing to do, however we are not there yet. I want you to clear your mind of a partner at this point; I really want you to focus on YOU. Are you focused on YOU as the person? If so this is where you decide what you like to do for fun, places you want to see, new career options you may want for yourself, also work on your outer appearance, go and buy that new outfit you have been eying, and I do love a spa date with ME. Notice that new word that popped up? In the affair with Me, Myself, and I you are learning that right now it is all about ME. Who is me? Me is you and you are me, and this first step of figuring out what to do while that partner is absent is all up to you or ME.



No comments:

THEFUTUREFORWARD.NET HEADLINES

The FUTURE

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin